One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The US delegation was shocked by the amateurishness of it all.’
- ‘Tom Waits narrates the film, made with no sign of amateurishness.’
- ‘It uses inept amateurishness to both compel and repel you.’
- ‘There's a place for charming amateurishness in music but you need to be experienced to do it well.’
- ‘The result is productions that, regardless of cast, budget, time and effort, cannot drag themselves up from amateurishness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.