One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of methods such as mediation and arbitration to resolve a dispute instead of litigation.
- ‘That little pamphlet might be worth a second look, especially if it talks about arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.’
- ‘In addition to these trends, there is an increasing emphasis on alternative dispute resolution and privatized forums for handling certain legal issues, such as in-house tribunals within companies.’
- ‘Ultimately, in the proper circumstances structured settlements are one of the most effective forms of alternative dispute resolution.’
- ‘We need some king of alternative dispute resolution where both parties can file a few pieces of paper and someone gives them an opinion.’
- ‘She points to the gradual shift away from litigation as a preference for alternative dispute resolution and mediation methods, largely because of an overloaded court system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.