One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A double pseudo-testcross strategy has generally been adopted for constructing genetic maps in conifers having allogamous characteristics.’
- ‘On the other hand, invading species with predominantly allogamous modes of reproduction may possess a high level of genetic diversity.’
- ‘In the literature, few studies of gene nucleotide diversity have considered both within-population and between-population variation in allogamous plants.’
- ‘Some species are self-compatible (thereafter called SC species) and are obligatorily or facultatively autogamous, while other species have a self-incompatible locus (SI species) and are obligatorily allogamous.’
- ‘The construction of maps of autotetraploids is a much greater problem than that of maps of allogamous diploids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.