One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many questions concerning toxicity and allergenicity have been raised about corn contaminated with the spores of this fungus.’
- ‘He faxed his two-page assessment to the Ministry of Agriculture warning that tests into nutritional performance, toxicology or allergenicity were insufficient and inadequate.’
- ‘It may be difficult to eliminate all the allergens; but the goal is to develop strains with reduced allergenicity.’
- ‘The genetic engineering of food creates two separate and serious health risks involving allergenicity.’
- ‘They were recognized for their development of an animal model to predict the allergenicity of genetically modified food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.