One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Completely new or updated.‘Peter Pan is back in an all-new adventure’‘GM and Ford have launched all-new, redesigned midsize SUVs’
- ‘The music is fantastic, containing many nods to the games' music as well as all-new themes and pieces.’
- ‘They had to come up with all-new plots to continue the story.’
- ‘Aching abs and tears of mirth are forecast in this all-new one-man show.’
- ‘An all-new album is already well underway, slated for release next year.’
- ‘Look out for the all-new oyster bar in the food court.’
- ‘There's a five-speed manual or all-new four-speed auto.’
- ‘After a 10 million baht makeover, the Bay is an all-new restaurant.’
- ‘They find themselves abandoned in the wild and having to come to terms with an all-new environment.’
- ‘While company officials won't publicly discuss their investment in the all-new truck, insiders hint it will top 1.8 billion dollars.’
- ‘These are all-new levels, specifically designed for this project.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.