Lasting or available throughout the day.‘an all-day barn-raising event’
- ‘Leave a little extra powder on the brush, pop the cap on, and toss it in your bag for all-day touch-ups.’
- ‘Flexible fares are available with all-day explorer tickets from £2.50, and children under five travel free.’
- ‘There was plenty more entertainment on offer during the day, including a skate competition, all-day fiesta and street fair.’
- ‘The all-day event, called Northern Connections, will be suitably rounded off with an evening concert by the talented troop.’
- ‘The Network shared a story of a fourteen-year-old camper who went on an all-day canoe trip.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.