One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mauri is the unique life-force, the vitality, source and essential energy that drives existence, aliveness and being.’
- ‘Authentic choices and actions bring forth spirit: the energy that gives courage, passion, vitality, intensity, and aliveness to our existence.’
- ‘I mean it in the concrete sense that is used in everyday life, the sense of soul, feeling, connectedness, inspiration, and aliveness.’
- ‘But throughout the book the occasional faults matter little against the poetry's terrible aliveness.’
- ‘That sense of aliveness isn't there when you read the text, and seeing the performance will be much more engaging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.