- ‘the algo determines which indexed pages are most relevant to that search term’short for algorithm
- ‘It's up to Google and others to adjust their algo accordingly.’
- ‘Hence, getting that algo to fire can mean your newer content has a chance to rank above the normal results.’
- ‘Google, like most other search engines, keeps this algo a closely guarded secret to prevent it from being exploited.’
- ‘I was exchanging mail with a colleague about a problem in dynamic graph algos.’
- ‘It sounds like the relevancy algos are going in the exact opposite direction of what you're saying is best for the web?’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.