One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of biology that deals with soil science and plant nutrition and its application to crop production.
- ‘Also, as a rule for settling trade disputes in the field of agrobiology, application of various WTO agreements is emerging as an important challenge for the global community.’
- ‘ABC of agrobiology; the quantitative science of plant life and plant nutrition for gardeners, farmers and general readers.’
- ‘SIR - I would like to thank Mr Suchi for his comments regarding the dangers of genetic contamination in agrobiology.’
- ‘Awarded the degree of PhD in agrobiology for the thesis entitled ‘Studies on hemolymph proteins in the silkmoths.’’
- ‘I am referring to genetic manipulation in agrobiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.