Farm-based entertainment including activities such as hayrides, pony rides, wine tasting, cornfield-maze contests, and harvest festivals.
- ‘With 11 years of agritainment experience, you can feel comfortable in the ease of booking and setup of your event.’
- ‘About 200 acres of the farm are devoted to the agritainment and direct-marketing operations including production and rotation crops, parking lot, hayride wagon paths and festival grounds.’
- ‘We believe that it's important to keep farming alive in the state, and agritainment is one way we can show the public why our goal is so important.’
- ‘After his first maze drew more than 18,000 visitors in only three weeks, Herbst's agritainment concept was born and has gone on to challenge the wits of millions.’
- ‘Jeanine Davis stands in a field of colorful sunflowers at a recent event to promote agritainment enterprises.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.