The application of science to agriculture.
- ‘IBM has formed a life sciences business unit to deliver leading-edge IT solutions for bio-technology, genomic, e-health, pharmaceutical, agriscience, and other life sciences industries.’
- ‘Dr. Dyer's primary teaching responsibilities include courses in team and organizational leadership, research methods, and the preparation of agriculture teachers for middle and high school agriscience programs.’
- ‘The intention of this project, which was funded through a grant, was to develop new curricula for effective integration of critical thinking instruction into a specific discipline such as agriscience.’
- ‘The Trento centre has the potential to bolster new economic growth in the Trentino region and beyond, as well as underpin traditional industries such as agriculture and agriscience.’
- ‘This text is aimed at high school agriscience programs, and as such, the level is below that of a university basic horticulture course.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.