One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See agricultural‘agriculturally fertile plains’
- ‘We now need leadership across a range of policy areas so that the next crisis, whether agriculturally based or not is dealt with confidently and capably by a Government in charge of its brief.’
- ‘The discharge of salt besides decreasing the agriculturally useable area is destroying pastures and creating a consequent shortage of forage for domestic animals.’
- ‘The monument has been a bit of nuisance agriculturally speaking because it has limited what we can do with the field.’
- ‘It is estimated that a million cubic meters of water is capable of creating 200 jobs in direct and indirect agriculturally generated occupations.’
- ‘Meerut District is one of the most agriculturally advanced and fertile districts in western Uttar Pradesh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.