One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would imply not only teaching the main religions, but also placing more emphasis on other thought systems that are not religious - like atheism and agnosticism.’
- ‘The chapter ends with relatively short accounts of Christianity and Islam, and a concluding section on agnosticism, atheism and secularism.’
- ‘As I mentioned in my last offering, I do not view agnosticism as a halfway house between Atheism and theism.’
- ‘She has explored various religions and ways of thought throughout her life, from Christianity to agnosticism and Taoism to animism and shamanism to Gnosticism, Hinduism and Buddhism.’
- ‘In this article, you will learn about Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the belief systems agnosticism and atheism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.