One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An agister is considered one who agists or takes in cattle to pasture at a certain rate; a pasturer.’
- ‘The agisters are also responsible for dealing with any animals which are killed in road accidents.’
- ‘He was about 2 days old when our agisters noted that he hadn't urinated at all, and that he was straining.’
- ‘Each year GV has a type of Fair Day for agisters, family, friends, neighbours & local businesses.’
- ‘The agister lien provides a legal remedy for any agister who is not paid by the owner of an animal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.