- short for agricultural
- ‘We sent out a direct mailing and are building a list of Ag organizations.’
- ‘Our commodity groups, trade associations, councils and ag organizations have many connections and have had many successes in marketing our commodities worldwide.’
- ‘The letter was signed by 12 ag organizations before the negotiators took off for the trade meeting.’
- ‘Additional information about the Young Ag Couples Conference is available from ag organizations.’
- ‘A working breakfast is served for the sponsoring ag organizations on the State Fairgrounds.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.