One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To tell someone that s/he should be obligated to the pursuit of an idealizing end is not to be an affirmer of life but a denier.’
- ‘As an affirmer, the teacher appeared to support and encourage student contributions to the classroom discourse.’
- ‘I treasure your friendship because we are steadfast affirmers of the same belief and that makes us profoundly one.’
- ‘But if what it overwhelmingly finds is smallness, spiritual squalor, it would seem to be required of the affirmer to intervene and raise the tone of the world.’
- ‘Book now for all of these shows and events and join the life affirmers filling the venues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.