One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The song was politicised, reflexive and drenched in affectivity.’
- ‘Different terms and words have different affectivity depending on the market.’
- ‘Such exposures resulted in decreased verbal attention, visual memory, motoricity, and affectivity.’
- ‘Negative affectivity is a general sense of dissatisfaction across time and situation.’
- ‘For example, mothers high in trait negative affectivity may have more negative social information processing styles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.