One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Negative affectivity is a general sense of dissatisfaction across time and situation.’
- ‘Different terms and words have different affectivity depending on the market.’
- ‘For example, mothers high in trait negative affectivity may have more negative social information processing styles.’
- ‘Such exposures resulted in decreased verbal attention, visual memory, motoricity, and affectivity.’
- ‘The song was politicised, reflexive and drenched in affectivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.