One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert into a fine spray or colloidal suspension in air.‘the drug is being tested in an aerosolized form’
- ‘Airway responsiveness to aerosolized MCh was measured on the basis of previously described procedures.’
- ‘This helps remove aerosolized formalin from the air during the filling process, reducing the risk of inhalation exposure.’
- ‘First, why did the exposure augment the responsiveness to both intravascular and aerosolized capsaicin?’
- ‘Whenever possible, use aerosolized medications in single-dose vials.’
- ‘Additionally more common toxins tend to be those that are inhaled, such as cleaning solvents, aerosolized paints, thinners, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.