A branch of medicine concerned with the health consequences of air or space travel.
- ‘Residents have the opportunity to rotate through all major subspecialty areas including trauma, EMS, and aeromedicine.’
- ‘He was a professor in space and aeromedicine at the University of Frankfurt.’
- ‘Her extensive background in aeromedicine will help us to establish the company as a leading edge provider.’
- ‘This will lead to a further decline in military requirements for aeromedicine with concomitant budget cuts for the support aeromedical installings.’
- ‘Together with medical experts and aeromedicine consultants, he provides a practical plan for road warriors and leisure travelers alike.’