One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A branch of medicine concerned with the health consequences of air or space travel.
- ‘This will lead to a further decline in military requirements for aeromedicine with concomitant budget cuts for the support aeromedical installings.’
- ‘He was a professor in space and aeromedicine at the University of Frankfurt.’
- ‘Together with medical experts and aeromedicine consultants, he provides a practical plan for road warriors and leisure travelers alike.’
- ‘Her extensive background in aeromedicine will help us to establish the company as a leading edge provider.’
- ‘Residents have the opportunity to rotate through all major subspecialty areas including trauma, EMS, and aeromedicine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.