One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting the measurement of the earth's magnetic field using airborne instruments.
- ‘These data in conjunction with an interpretation of the aeromagnetic anomaly map allow subdivision of the complex.’
- ‘The magnetic anomaly grid is based on aeromagnetic data compiled by Verhoef et al..’
- ‘Unpublished aeromagnetic data suggest a minimum of 40-60 km of offset along the Fault System.’
- ‘The aeromagnetic data suggest that the lineament corresponds to a tectonic break.’
- ‘The aeromagnetic and seismic data suggest that the fault penetrates well into the middle crust.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.