One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This division carries out aerological observations at the internationally specified times everyday.’
- ‘As early as 1917, during the latter days of WW1, aerological services to naval aviation were needed.’
- ‘She served as an aerological engineer, analyzing the effects of weather on combat.’
- ‘Provide large scale definition of the atmosphere by supplementing the existing aerological network.’
- ‘The following operations are steps to be orderly taken for performing aerological measurements by radio sounding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.