One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stony meteorite, composed mainly of silicates.
- ‘Meteorites are divided into three groups: siderites, siderolites, and aerolites.’
- ‘The presence of aerolites is also accompanied with loud reports, which are absent in the case of these meteors.’
- ‘Silicon has also been detected in the Sun and stars and is found in certain types of meteorites known as aerolites.’
- ‘Followed by Japan and U.S.A, China holds most Antarctic aerolites.’
- ‘A fireball, which is usually seen to accompany the fall of aerolites, was not observed in this case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.