A stony meteorite, composed mainly of silicates.
- ‘Followed by Japan and U.S.A, China holds most Antarctic aerolites.’
- ‘A fireball, which is usually seen to accompany the fall of aerolites, was not observed in this case.’
- ‘Meteorites are divided into three groups: siderites, siderolites, and aerolites.’
- ‘Silicon has also been detected in the Sun and stars and is found in certain types of meteorites known as aerolites.’
- ‘The presence of aerolites is also accompanied with loud reports, which are absent in the case of these meteors.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.