One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The science of the interaction between aerodynamic forces and nonrigid structures.
- ‘His research interests are aircraft and aerodynamic configuration design, aeroelasticity, vortex-dominated flows and experimental aerodynamics.’
- ‘The primary areas considered are structural dynamics, static aeroelasticity, and dynamic aeroelasticity.’
- ‘The main site for aeroelasticity is the one under development at Texas A & M.’
- ‘This is highly recommended for anyone who deals with aeroelasticity and flutter flight testing.’
- ‘We have demonstrated a number of flight conditions, where we have actually taken advantage of the aeroelasticity of the wing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.