One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The science of the interaction between aerodynamic forces and nonrigid structures.
- ‘This is highly recommended for anyone who deals with aeroelasticity and flutter flight testing.’
- ‘The main site for aeroelasticity is the one under development at Texas A & M.’
- ‘His research interests are aircraft and aerodynamic configuration design, aeroelasticity, vortex-dominated flows and experimental aerodynamics.’
- ‘We have demonstrated a number of flight conditions, where we have actually taken advantage of the aeroelasticity of the wing.’
- ‘The primary areas considered are structural dynamics, static aeroelasticity, and dynamic aeroelasticity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.