One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any heavier-than-air aircraft that derives its lift principally from aerodynamic forces.
- ‘His mission is to guide an assortment of infantry, vehicles, terradynes and aerodynes into victory on the battlefield.’
- ‘Furthermore, this result is achieved without making the electronic equipment of medium- and long-distance transport aerodynes any heavier.’
- ‘Both sides make extensive use of aerodynes in transport and combat variants.’
- ‘Likewise, aerostats require less energy than aerodynes to do the same work in space.’
- ‘Such a landing gear is intended to equip aerodynes and especially helicopters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.