One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of airborne microorganisms, pollen, spores, and seeds, especially as agents of infection.
- ‘Commonly, however, aerobiology is about pollen and spores in the air.’
- ‘Through a knowledge of the aerobiology in your area, your physician can identify whether the symptoms fit into this pattern of disease.’
- ‘The following are some useful links to aerobiology sites.’
- ‘This is an example how aerobiology is used for early prediction of productivity of forestrial trees.’
- ‘Tuberculosis is among humankind's most successful pathogens, and yet we know relatively little of its aerobiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.