The technique of representing more distant objects as fainter and more blue.
- ‘The aerial perspective produces an image akin to a figurative topographical map or a complex architectural model.’
- ‘Colour is also used as a form of aerial perspective to lead the eye further back into the painting, while still retaining its decorative functions.’
- ‘The diminishing trees with blurring forms and fading colours showed the use of aerial perspective.’
- ‘The aerial perspective similarly has its vertical axis toward Mecca through the opera.’
- ‘The Golden Temple itself is painted from an aerial perspective.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.