One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The advocators of this project highlight the creation of five to eight jobs on site.’
- ‘He is an advocator of glass and in places it is floor to ceiling allowing as much natural light in as possible.’
- ‘He has been a long time advocator of the development of underage structures to be put in place in the county.’
- ‘Every new technology creates winners and losers, and has advocators and detractors.’
- ‘I, being the big-hearted, advocator of justice and defender of truth, shall tell you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.