One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every new technology creates winners and losers, and has advocators and detractors.’
- ‘He is an advocator of glass and in places it is floor to ceiling allowing as much natural light in as possible.’
- ‘The advocators of this project highlight the creation of five to eight jobs on site.’
- ‘I, being the big-hearted, advocator of justice and defender of truth, shall tell you.’
- ‘He has been a long time advocator of the development of underage structures to be put in place in the county.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.