One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although I'm all in favour of living as adventurously as possible, some fantasies don't combine so well with reality.’
- ‘Hence there's no shortage of scientists and economists who now adventurously proclaim we are on the verge of a new creation.’
- ‘I wanted to check that if we were going to push forward fairly adventurously with an interesting programme for the future that the company were up for it.’
- ‘We offer opportunities to play safely but adventurously, and take part in activities that include rural and seasonal crafts, games, story walks and informal learning in an environmentally friendly setting.’
- ‘Many of them, more adventurously, are going out into the field where they'll face the intense cold and the relentless winds that make Antarctica a tough place to do science.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.