One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The summary bill seeks to deal with new provisions on the admissibility of written statements by witnesses as evidence.’
- ‘The admissibility of evidence provided by foreign governments is also cause for concern, he says.’
- ‘My other concern about this is that there is no guarantee of the admissibility of evidence from the database in future cases.’
- ‘All the debate in the common law systems will be about the admissibility of evidence.’
- ‘It is for the concerned court to decide the admissibility of the confessional statement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.