One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the running of a business, organization, etc.‘the country is divided administratively into fourteen zones’
- ‘He went on to establish the first administratively autonomous department of medical psychology in the United States.’
- ‘The suspension and subsequent restoration of the credit were administratively difficult.’
- ‘The humanities were once divided administratively and intellectually into discrete disciplines, but they are no longer treated as separate fields of study.’
- ‘History suggests that unifying the archipelago administratively can only be done by the use of force.’
- ‘Administratively, the club also must be designed for growth.’
- ‘The city was then divided administratively into four regions, without regard for the boundaries of the former six municipalities.’
- ‘All the residents of the island are administratively French citizens.’
- ‘The island is closer to Tunisia than to the southern coast of Sicily, to which it belongs administratively.’
- ‘Two administratively distinct bodies of tax officials had responsibilities for the country's income tax.’
- ‘He launched numerous attempts to introduce reforms administratively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.