One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The body of law that regulates the operation and procedures of government agencies.
- ‘Generally speaking, the Constitution and basic laws have greater validity than administrative laws and regulations.’
- ‘The second sanctioning method is found in administrative law.’
- ‘But prosecutors usually let administrative laws do their work, in the form of fines.’
- ‘The concept of procedural fairness has long been considered a requirement in matters of administrative law.’
- ‘Or they can rewrite administrative laws on workplace regulation, establishing bodies of precedent that require enormous political power to overturn.’
- ‘It said that the Court's ruling was based only upon a ‘point of administrative law.’’
- ‘Between those positions, he was in private practice, specializing in appellate litigation and constitutional and administrative law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.