One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The body of law that regulates the operation and procedures of government agencies.
- ‘It said that the Court's ruling was based only upon a ‘point of administrative law.’’
- ‘Generally speaking, the Constitution and basic laws have greater validity than administrative laws and regulations.’
- ‘The second sanctioning method is found in administrative law.’
- ‘Or they can rewrite administrative laws on workplace regulation, establishing bodies of precedent that require enormous political power to overturn.’
- ‘But prosecutors usually let administrative laws do their work, in the form of fines.’
- ‘Between those positions, he was in private practice, specializing in appellate litigation and constitutional and administrative law.’
- ‘The concept of procedural fairness has long been considered a requirement in matters of administrative law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.