One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The proceeding is not one for the adjudgment of private grievances, but is to prevent the continuation of public wrong and public wrongdoing.’
- ‘He thereby manifested what can only be considered an insolent disregard of this Court's adjudgments.’
- ‘You can also demand administrative adjudgment when your rights and interests are infringed upon, as stipulated in the law of administrative adjudgment.’
- ‘Other usual reasons for disqualification, including adjudgement of incompetence or quasi-incompetence, shall also apply.’
- ‘In exclusively entrusting to the courts designated the function of the adjudgment and punishment of criminal guilt under a law of the Commonwealth, the Constitution's concern is with substance and not mere form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.