One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gamma structure composite nonwoven fabric comprising at least two nonwoven webs adhesively bonded by a lightweight adhesive web’
- ‘Dice are adhesively mounted on to a first set of the plurality of posts.’
- ‘Rather than heat-welding balance weights to the shaft, UV FlexBond allows the weights to be adhesively attached and cured by a combination of chemical means and ultra-violet light.’
- ‘Moldings retaining glass panels in openings defined in the door or similar structure are attached to the skins by adhesively fastening the moldings to the skins.’
- ‘The doubler plate is riveted or adhesively bonded onto a stiffening member web, or the tension band is crimped into the stiffening member web.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.