One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A malignant tumor formed from glandular structures in epithelial tissue.
- ‘The rarer types of bladder cancer include squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas, which have a different cell structure.’
- ‘Ninety-five percent of all malignant gastric tumors are adenocarcinomas; the remaining 5 percent include lymphomas, stromal tumors, and other rare tumors.’
- ‘The nonsalivary tumours can be divided into low-grade adenocarcinomas and intestinal type adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘Most of the experimental mammary tumors are malignant, specifically adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘Clinically, 90% of pancreatic tumours are malignant ductal adenocarcinomas, and most of this article concentrates on this disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.