One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Companies must also publish "corrective statements" on the adverse health effects and addictiveness of smoking.’
- ‘Additionally, the album unlocks its hidden charms and addictiveness upon repeated listens.’
- ‘Their publication proved that executives had known of the addictiveness of nicotine as early as 1963.’
- ‘The addictiveness of this game nailed me on two fronts.’
- ‘This is, in my opinion, his best novella - in terms of sheer addictiveness, it can't be beaten.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.