One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveBiology
- ‘Selectionist or adaptationist thinking was proposed by two Englishmen, Darwin and Wallace, and the first converts were also therefore British.’
- ‘Many are underpinned by evolutionary and adaptationist paradigms.’
- ‘This is an adaptationist account of evolution, and one that most evolutionists would probably accept as uncontroversial.’
- ‘The problem with existing adaptationist hypotheses of human reproductive behavior is twofold.’
- ‘This facet of human psychology has attracted the notice of numerous adaptationists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.