One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's simply that these are the obvious, overt qualities or things that are, some think, acquirable.’
- ‘However, not all open source materials are acquirable through subscription.’
- ‘Expert knowledge is an acquirable resource.’
- ‘That's my main motive in this thread, to make people realise ‘talent’ is acquirable - it's under your control.’
- ‘‘Consumers may find digital TVs a little bit more acquirable after retail prices drop in line with the tax cut,’ Lee said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.