A habitual user of the drug LSD.
- ‘And it just so happened that these acid heads were getting jobs at the earliest silicon valley companies - designing new interfaces, virtual reality, and those kinds of things.’
- ‘I mean, we all know hardcore smokers who seem unable to actually think about anything, or acid heads who wibble on about their ‘insights’ all the time.’
- ‘We've all seen weepy drunks or screaming acid heads - the guard goes down and feelings come out.’
- ‘Some of the best writers were acid heads and obviously some of the best musicians.’
- ‘I'd love to meet the acid heads who write, produce, and direct some of these things.’