One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A habitual user of the drug LSD.
- ‘I mean, we all know hardcore smokers who seem unable to actually think about anything, or acid heads who wibble on about their ‘insights’ all the time.’
- ‘We've all seen weepy drunks or screaming acid heads - the guard goes down and feelings come out.’
- ‘And it just so happened that these acid heads were getting jobs at the earliest silicon valley companies - designing new interfaces, virtual reality, and those kinds of things.’
- ‘Some of the best writers were acid heads and obviously some of the best musicians.’
- ‘I'd love to meet the acid heads who write, produce, and direct some of these things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.