1The principles and practice of abstract art.
- ‘When local Poirier made the trip from minimal techno to hip hop, he made sure to keep his unearthly sense of abstractionism intact.’
- ‘And materialism is as much the enemy of art as abstractionism.’
- ‘After the pictorial revolutions of Cubism and abstractionism, it was no longer possible to pretend that surface and structure could unproblematically be melded in the production of a representational picture space.’
- ‘I am convinced that anyone who admires abstractionism will take great pleasure in going deep into Zimmermann's world.’
- 1.1 The presentation of ideas in abstract terms.
- ‘On the one hand, the increasing use of abstract mathematical representations in Einstein's theory entirely supports the attack on Aristotelian abstractionism and philosophical empiricism.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.