One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dark nebula
- ‘On dark, clear nights this absorption nebula stands prominently in front of the spectacular Milky Way.’
- ‘On the right is an absorption nebula from which the stars might have formed.’
- ‘One of the most notable of these dark absorption nebulae is a cloud toward the constellation Ophiuchus known as Barnard 68, pictured above.’
- ‘A dark nebula, or absorption nebula, is a cloud of gas and dust that blocks light coming from behind.’
- ‘Sometimes known as absorption nebulae these are dark concentrations of gas and dust which often have stars forming inside them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.