One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The abseilers will descend the Walmesley Road side of the tower - but how far the drop is has yet to be revealed.’
- ‘I went down that chain like an experienced world champion abseiler.’
- ‘The four month project involves 12 abseilers supplied by Web Access Engineering to carry out work up to 100 ft off the ground.’
- ‘Yesterday abseilers from Leeds Climbing Wall were lowered into the well at the tower - the last surviving part of York Castle - to collect coins thrown in by visitors.’
- ‘Some 28 anxious abseilers braved the morning's early cold and fog to trade their office desks, chairs and telephones for ropes, harnesses and the satisfaction of meeting a challenge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.