One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The motorhome must be designed to completely meet the ablutionary and sanitary needs of the occupants for at least three days.’
- ‘On the wedding morning, various ablutionary rituals are performed on both the bride and the groom in their own homes.’
- ‘This invention concerns water outlets such as shower heads and water spouts for ablutionary devices or appliances.’
- ‘The tombs stand on the same platform as a white mosque and virtually in its forecourt, separated from it only by the obligatory ablutionary pond reflecting both the tombs and the mosque.’
- ‘The door to my room had in fact been shifted a yard forward to give me exclusive use of this less than desirable ablutionary facility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.