One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a dish) with diced meat in a cream sauce, usually with green peppers and pimientos.
- ‘Manhattan Turkey A La King recipe brought to you by recipe ideas.’
- ‘Make the best Chicken à la King Express with this easy recipe’
- ‘Add chicken, pimiento, and mushrooms. Heat chicken a la king through. Serve chicken a la king over toast points or rice.’
- ‘A Classic Chicken a la King Recipe’
- ‘I always had Chicken a la King - dainty pieces of skinless chicken breast in a white sauce with red peppers, served with buttered rice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.