One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A standard European size of paper, 210 × 297 mm.as modifier ‘an A4 page’
- ‘The questionnaire, on one side of A4 paper, asks people to express their opinions on what matters to them about the village.’
- ‘Posters are to be A4 in size with the name clearly written on the front and the address on the back.’
- 1.1 A4 paper.‘several sheets of A4’
- ‘The CV is important because you can outline skills and experience far easier on A4 than you can on a business card!’
- ‘I've somehow got through a mountain of paperwork (suffice it to say that I have used an entire 500 sheet pack of A4).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.