One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in Spanish-speaking regions) used as a form of address for a man.‘I told him all about you, ese’
- ‘It's great, ese.’
- ‘El Mad Mex: It's merely for effect's sake, puro aesthetics, ese.’
- ‘It's all a big chess game to those fools, ese.’
- ‘It ought to be abundantly clear by now that I'm loco, ese!’
- ‘No ese, it's only the best Mexican restaurant this side of the Biscayne Blvd border!’
- ‘Congrats ese...’
- ‘"I listen to Coast to Coast every night on mi radio, ese," replied Diego.’
- ‘What's so funny ese?’
- ‘She testified that Gonzalez, sitting outside the store, asked "What's up, ese?"’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.