One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bupropion
- ‘The best possible outcome requires both medication - nicotine patches, Zyban and so forth - as well as psychosocial intervention.’
- ‘Do not smoke at any time if you are using a nicotine patch or other product along with Zyban.’
- ‘This can be done either in a group or on a one-to-one basis, offering confidential and friendly service, nicotine replacement therapy or Zyban on prescription.’
- ‘She also started taking Zyban and using a nicotine patch.’
- ‘Martin, 50, has tried to give up countless times, using nicotine patches, nicotine gum, the drug Zyban, and smoking cessation classes.’
1990s: an invented name, probably from ban or banish.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.