1A member of a people of Arctic Siberia.
- ‘Since we are still technically still at war with the Yukaghir, your actions were technically treasonous.’
- ‘Commercial values attached to sable-hunting were woven into the social fabric of Yukaghir life.’
- ‘The position of Yakut is now less strong, but most Yukaghirs have some command of Yakut as well.’
- ‘From the Abazians to the Yukaghirs, read about the people, tribes, dialects, and languages of Russia.’
- ‘The Yukaghir live in the northeast of Russia, in the Republic of Yakutia, above the arctic circle.’
2The language of the Yukaghir, of uncertain affinity.
- ‘The number of speakers of Yukaghir has diminished greatly since these verses were collected.’
Relating to the Yukaghir or their language.