Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A fitness routine that combines Pilates exercises with the postures and breathing techniques of yoga.
- ‘If you're looking for a healthy fitness option then how about trying Yogalates?’
- ‘"Another class that's just amazingly attended is the Yogalates," Stenerson says.’
- ‘"Yogalates is a fusion of yoga and pilates," Anna said.’
- ‘Classes range from Iyenga-style yoga, to Ashtanga Vinyasa, partner yoga, Yogalates, Tibetan meditation and chanting.’
- ‘Doing regular Yogalates classes can help protect from osteoporosis.’
1990s: blend of yoga and Pilates.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.