One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The world's largest radio telescope, consisting of 27 dish antennas near Socorro, New Mexico.
- ‘The other men are brother figures, such as her assistants at the Very Large Array of radio telescopes in the desert.’
- ‘This prompted the team to propose an ongoing monitoring program using the National Science Foundation's Very Large Array radio telescope in New Mexico.’
- ‘An observation is scheduled at the Very Large Array, a massive radio observatory on New Mexico's Plains of San Agustin, where the burst was first detected.’
- ‘Indeed, archived Very Large Array data confirmed the existence of the jet associated with the quasar GB 1508 + 5714.’
- ‘That baseline length may be some miles, as in the case of the Very Large Array near Socorro, New Mexico.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.