An animal of a breed of gray, black, cream, or particolored terrier with a thick shaggy coat.
- ‘They would walk in the fields with their three Tibetan terriers.’
- ‘Himalayan breeds such as the Mastiff, the Lhasa Apso and the Tibetan terrier are safe in Europe and America.’
- ‘She is speaking of her husband Wayne Pate, with whom she lives in Brooklyn with their Tibetan terrier Lucy and cats Daisy and Tittens.’
- ‘I have a Tibetan terrier, Dinky, who looks exactly like me - we're going grey together.’
- ‘Nellie is a posh dog, a Tibetan terrier, and she's as cute and as doggy as you could possibly get.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.